Your main objective will be:
To thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer and document interactions through contact-tracking within the CRM system.
You will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the various internal iKhokha ‘hubs’ assisting with complaints and any queries relating to but not limited to:
- orders, deliveries, cancellations, refunds, exchanges
- merchant accounts, billing, statements
- technical hardware, software and product queries
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly according to iKhokha Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, live chat and social media platforms.
- Apply training, scripts, processes and policies, maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit so that issues are handled in the best interests of both.
- Review applications submitted and assist customers with KYC and FICA requirements for successful on-boarding.
- Escalate any urgent queries or issues that require input from Senior Management.
- Compile weekly reports on call volumes and related statistics.
- Compile monthly reports on overall ‘state-of-our-customers’.
- Accurately capture and manage customer details and interactions on CRM system.
- Be proactive in suggesting any changes or improvements to scripting, sales or service procedures that will benefit iKhokha and our customers.
Other duties when required:
- Inform customer of deals, promotions and new products/services.
- Support Sales team during peak times when at capacity.
- Handle social media queries when social media specialist is unavailable
- Maintain customer records.
- Attend training to expand on customer service knowledge, skills and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Must be fluent in English and one other South African language.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Experience in using a CRM tool for managing customers. Knowledge of Zoho is advantageous.
- Proficient at Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet usage.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Be able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers and convert them to happy customers.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Driven team-player, motivated to take responsibility and ensure .successful outcomes.
- Must enjoy working in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- willing to work a flexible schedule; weekend work will be required on a roster basis.